Office of Student Affairs
The Office helps students solve any individual problems connected with the course of study, material or personal circumstances and provisions of higher education.
- If you want to expand the program of study and learn from two specializations or faculties
- If you are in a difficult financial situation that prevents timely payment of tuition fees
- If you have a problem with the interpretation of provisions of higher education, university regulations and other legal acts that are in force at the University
- If you do not know how to fill out an application for a scholarship or assistance grants
- If you have a disability and need extra help
- If you need help in other matters related to studies
Come or call the BSS (the Office of Student Affairs) - we definitely help you!
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw
ul. Pawia 55, 01-030 Warszawa
ground floor, room 53